CALL FOR PAPERS & PROPOSALS
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 20, 2020
As part of our work to solicit input from relevant stakeholders, the Center on Finance, Law & Policy is issuing this Call for Papers & Proposals. We are seeking:
1) Academic Papers (new research);
2) Policy Proposals (e.g., draft or model legislation or regulation, proposals for new programs, proposed regulatory/supervisory process changes that financial regulations could implement to improve financial inclusion); and/or
3) Pitches for Technology Products or Services (start-up style pitches explaining a new technology, product, or service that could be adopted by Central Banks or their regulated entities to help the ecosystem foster financial inclusion).
- Central Banks as Utilities
- Changing the Traditional Remit of Central Banks
- Digital Currency and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer
Authors of selected papers, proposals, and pitches will be invited to attend a roundtable event in June 2020 to present to an esteemed panel of experts, including policymakers, researchers, and funders. They will also have their paper published as part of the Central Bank of the Future publication series.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A PAPER, POLICY PROPOSAL, OR TECHNOLOGY PROPOSAL HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020. Proposals must be submitted to email@example.com.